kangaroo print boxers: c/o aerie
phone case: c/o aerie
#aeriereal undies: c/o aerie
shrug: c/o OASAP
I'm happy because I'm alive, I have amazing people in my life whom I love, I have a safe home, and countless blessings! A scale doesn't rule my happiness or level of self love because I choose to not LET it! I'm happy and I LOVE the REAL me! And in that spirit, what are some of YOUR traits that make up the REAL you that you've learned to, or always have, loved?! Here are some of mine!
- My big ol' butt and birthing hips. That thing is planetary but ya know what? I like it. I have my own planet. ;)
- My wide toothy smile, that when it comes from the heart, causes my nose to scrunch up. I used to hate it but what the heck did my parents pay for braces for if I was going to hate on my big teeth?
- My freckles. They're hard to notice in photos, but they're there. When I was a kid I was insecure as heck about them until my little sister told me they were my "sprinkling of brown sugar".
- The fact that my under-eye "sleep baggies" don't go away until at least noon. Annoying? Sure. Do they make me unlovable? Heck to the no!
- Dimples, dimples, dimples. I've always loved my dimples even, though, when I'm old they're just going to be two MASSIVE wrinkles. I'm looking forward to it! ;)
*A big thank you to Aerie for starting a campaign that's all about loving the REAL you, stretch marks, muffin tops, and all and for showing us a wide variety of equally beautiful models as they really are!*