There are only three things that scare me in life -alzheimer's disease, the future, and killer whales. TV, books, and movies are ma jam and I'm not even ashamed. Nature is my obsession, I have a strange love/fixation with deer and if I could runaway to become a professional mountain woman, I would because figuring out life is hard...so why not runaway? ;)
And if I had to describe my life/personality in a series of quotes from TV these would be preeeeetty dang accurate! ;)
- "I live on a sparkly rainbow, drive a unicorn around, and just sing all the time..."
- " I like to sing to myself...a lot."
- "My life is like Gossip Girl except everyone is old and poor." (minus the old part)
- "I like being weird!"
- "The world just wants me to get real and stop being all cutesy and whatever."
- "Do you know what happens to people who keep it all inside? They get old, and they get sad, and they get weird." -This will be me in 50 years- ;)
- and last but certainly not least my opinion on humans who aren't dessert people, "I find it fundamentally strange that you're not a dessert person. That's just weird and it freaks me out."
I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, or Mormon, as it's more widely known. My religious beliefs intensely influence my life, the choices I make, and the type of person that I am. I'm learning, living, and becoming.